Hello, welcome to Wikipedia.
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
You might find these links helpful in creating new pages or helping with the above tasks: How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Naming conventions, Manual of Style. You should read our policies at some point too.
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Again, welcome! - UtherSRG 15:07, 29 Mar 2004 (UTC)
I would like to look into this
At Arbcom/Fram you wrote "Y has spoken publicly in defense of X, arguing that X is being harassed, without disclosing this relationship". I would like to look into this. Do you have a link to the described behavior? Thanks! --Guy Macon (talk) 22:16, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Reading further, perhaps I missed something. I thought your Y and Z were the same person.
- Perhaps this is best anwered by emailing me at [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:EmailUser/Guy_Macon ]. I never reveal the content of emails to anyone without their express permission. --Guy Macon (talk) 22:21, 7 September 2019 (UTC)