Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tarin may refer to:
- Tarin Jahan (born 1976), Bangladeshi actress and model
- Tarin Kowt, a city in Afghanistan
- Tarin, Syria, a village in Syria
- Tarin Rock, Western Australia
- Tarin, character in The Legend of Zelda series
- Tareen, a Pashtun tribe, occasionally also spelt as 'Tarin'
People with surname Tarin
- Sardar Muhammad Habib Khan Tarin (1829–1888), Pashtun tribal chieftain and warrior
- Abdul Majid Khan Tarin (1877–1939), British-Indian political figure
- Haris Tarin (born 1978), Afghan-American Muslim activist
- Pierre Tarin (1735–1761), French encyclopedist
- Shaukat Tarin (born 1953), Pakistani banker and finance specialist.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.