|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
There should only be one copy of an article in Wikipedia. Right now, the main article that everyone is working on is Great Cumbrae. Let's improve the article there. -- hike395 13:17, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
I think maybe it's more appropriate to have a Millport specific article now - some content such as retail facilities are more helpful here. Southsider11 18:14, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
I added a reference from an offical source stating that the cathedral is the smallest in the British Isles. Therefore that fact has a place here. If it's also the smallest in Europe, and that fact can be sourced then by all means include that also, but the reference clearly states a fact, and that's good enough for Wikipedia. CarterBar (talk) 20:14, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks Carterbar - I can't find any definites for Europe. Both of the references you've included are from the Anglican church (perhaps not the most authoritive or neutral sources). --Bardcom (talk) 20:30, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Millport, Cumbrae. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090929121018/http://www.millport.org/the-cathedral-of-the-isles to http://www.millport.org/the-cathedral-of-the-isles
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080404200639/http://www.dtascot.org.uk/popup.cfm?p_n=271624&p_i=271624 to http://www.dtascot.org.uk/popup.cfm?p_n=271624&p_i=271624
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.