User:Jimbo Wales/Boston/Quiz - Wikipedia and Boston
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This was the fourth round of the quiz held at the Boston Wikipedia Meetup in 2004.
- How many times does the word Wikipedia appear in Google?
- In which year was the Boston Molasses Disaster?
- How many edits were there to the Wikipedia article in June 2004? (The point goes to the closest guess)
- Boston, Massachusetts is named after the town of Boston in which county of England?
- The monkeypox article is used in an example of what in another Wikipedia article?
- Which famous event took place in Boston on December 16, 1773
- Which Linux distribution are Wikimedia's web servers currently running on?
- According to Rambot (or the United States Census Bureau) what percentage of Boston is water? Approx 25%, 50% or 75%?
- Name two awards Wikipedia won in 2004 that are mentioned in the Wikipedia article.
- A smoot is a unit of distance used for measuring which Boston bridge?