Here are some links I thought useful:
- Wikipedia:Help desk
- M:Foundation issues
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention
- Wikipedia:Peer review
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
- Wikipedia:Current polls
- Wikipedia:Mailing lists
- Wikipedia:IRC channel
Feel free to contact me personally with any questions you might have. The Wikipedia:Village pump is also a good place to go for quick answers to general questions. You can sign your name by typing 4 tildes, like this: ~~~~.
- Comment: Zaadz.com is non-notable for one (redlink, the social networking list is redlink free and has always been that way and will continue to stay that way).. until it has a full Wiki entry it will be deleted. Also just because a website states it is 'social networking' does not necessarily make it a social-networking site. Feel free to make a full Wiki entry on Zaadz and than it'll be looked into, until than it will be deleted and not just by me but by others as well that see it. Sorry. AcePuppy 21:51, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:Zaadz_ssl_header.png
Thanks for uploading Image:Zaadz_ssl_header.png. The image has been identified as not specifying the copyright status of the image, which is required by Wikipedia's policy on images. If you don't indicate the copyright status of the image on the image's description page, using an appropriate copyright tag, it may be deleted some time in the next seven days. If you have uploaded other images, please verify that you have provided copyright information for them as well.
For more information on using images, see the following pages:
Orphaned non-free media (Image:Zaadz ssl header.png)
Thanks for uploading Image:Zaadz ssl header.png. The media description page currently specifies that it is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, it is currently orphaned, meaning that it is not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the media was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that media for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
If you have uploaded other unlicensed media, please check whether they're used in any articles or not. You can find a list of 'image' pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "Image" from the dropdown box. Note that all non-free media not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. BetacommandBot 05:02, 24 August 2007 (UTC)