|Known for||Flame of Recca and MÄR|
Nobuyuki Anzai (安西 信行 Anzai Nobuyuki, born August 19, 1972) is a Japanese manga artist Best known for creating Flame of Recca and MÄR. He was an assistant of Kazuhiro Fujita. He made his debut as a manga artist after he received an honorable mention in Shinjin Comic Taisho (Shogakukan Beginners Editions) with a oneshot called Ken 2 Strenger.
- Rocket Princess (ロケットプリンセス R・Princess) (1994 Shogakukan)
- Flame of Recca (烈火の炎 Rekka no Honō) (1995–2002 Shogakukan)
- MÄR (2003–2006 Shogakukan)
- MiXiM 11 (ミクシム・イレブン) (2008—2011 Shogakukan)
- Crazy Maniax (クレイジーマニアックス) (2008 Shogakukan)
- Koutetsu Manroku -Metal★Rock- (鋼鉄漫録―メタ★ろっく―) (2014-2017 Takeshobo)
- "Ushio & Tora's Fujita, Recca's Anzai to Start New Manga". Anime News Network. March 9, 2008. Retrieved July 4, 2010.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|